According to the National Highway Traffic Administration, car accidents happen every 60 seconds. If you find yourself injured in a car wreck, we can help. We have handled thousands of car and truck accident claims for our clients.
An accident can require you to deal with many problems, and many layers of insurance, that you may never have known existed before you were injured. A typical auto accident victim in Kentucky will have immediate problems with medical expenses, pain and suffering, inability to work and/or to carry on usual daily activities, damage to the car, and future needs.
The possible sources of recovery available in such a situation include:
- No Fault/PIP insurance that attaches to the vehicle in which the injured party was traveling.
- The liability insurance that is carried by the person responsible for the accident;
- The personal assets of the person responsible for the accident, if insurance is inadequate;
- The health insurance of the accident victim or the family of the victim;
- The underinsured or uninsured motorist coverage of the accident victim and the victims family members;
- The property damage insurance that may reimburse a victim for automobile expenses; and
- Many other insurance and personal assets that are available in unique situations, such as the policies that cover corporate employers of accident victims and of those responsible for accidents.
Which insurance or assets you tap into at a particular point in time, and how you tap into those assets, can have a drastic bearing on the ultimate results of your particular situation.
We Are Here to Help
You don’t have to do this on your own. At Kevin Crooks, PLLC , we will offer you all of our firm’s resources to help you on your journey back to your normal life. If you have been injured in a car accident in Kentucky, please contact us now for a free initial consultation to see how we can be of service to you. The sooner the better.