Attorney Kevin Crooks
University of Wisconsin, J.D., Cum Laude, 1992
University of Notre Dame, Magna Cum Laude, 1989
Admitted to Practice:
- Kentucky Supreme Court
- Wisconsin Supreme Court
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Courts – Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky
- Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin.
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Association of Trial Attorneys
- Louisville Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Milwaukee, Wis., 1992-1996, trial (litigation) and employment law practice with a several hundred lawyer firm (Quarles & Brady);
- Louisville, Ky., 1996-1999, business trial practice with a several hundred lawyer firm (Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs);
- solo practice, 1999-2000, personal injury, auto accident, employment law and business law practice;
- Valenti, Hanley & Crooks, 2000-2005, small firm personal injury, employment litigation and business litigation practice.
Born in Green Bay, Wis., 1967. Married since 1991, three children, born in 1993, 1995 and 1998. Member Holy Trinity Parish. Football coach. Packer season ticket holder.